Black color small unique looking tripod 3 leg decorative replica camera. Perfect size camera to use at your display corner, Wood, aluminium and brass metal is used in its manufacturing to give it classic retro camera look, it will blend easily with any style of home decor.
Good !! I like it
Review by Natasha
Very fast service. (Posted on 3/31/2016)
- All the products will be delivered from our warehouse which is located in India
- At collectiblesbuy, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility, every time. And for such an express service we trust our service partners as DHL and FED EX airway shipping. 90% of our valuable orders are shipped from India only which takes a period of 3 to 7 working days.
- Hope to serve you with trust, satisfaction and a memorable experience of dealing with us.
- we here at CB value the precious time of our clients and promise to process our order in maximum of 3 days time.
- In case any orders encountered under out of stock category the customer will be informed well in advance and the item will be kept under consideration to keep in track with the purchase.
- The custom charges will have to be paid be paid by the customer according to the norms of the delivery area and country
- we also have the option of sea shipping for whole sale orders.
- CB regrets not to provide delivery services to APO/FPO, P.O Box and in countries including Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Ukraine, Guam and Malta.
- We promise to deliver high quality item with return accepted within 14 days of purchase
- Retrun Shipping Paid by the Buyer in case product received in good condition and buyer wants to just return the item.
- in case of damaged delivery, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price only.
A Camera is an optical device for recoding images in the form of photographs.
Different camera inventions
There are so many fundamental about invented or discovered a Camera:
Many would say that George Eastmann invented the camera(roll-film camera) in 1888.( But actually, somebody else made the camera first--that is, first camera that was small and portable enough to be practical for photography was built by Johann Zahn in 1685.)
In 1839, Frenchman Louis Daguerre invented one camera. The Daguerreotype, a metal plate coated with silver iodide, was exposed to light through a small hole in the camera.
Many cameras were invented time to time with their unique design and work. We took some of very famous midcentury Camera designs and made their models using Wood, Aluminum & brass.
Our craftsmen worked hard to develop the same design camera models which you people in this modern era can use for home and Office decoration.
Beautiful designs with cool old look gives an idea about decorators thinking about the royalty