A Tempting nautical steel searchlight studio floor lamp made of aluminium and stylish chrome finish tripod stand Collectible Item. It will add a desire look to your living rooms, offices etc.
This nautical chrome floor lamp is functional using Standard Screw type E27 Light bulbs - upto 40 watts.
You can adjust its height according to your needs and use at different places like - office, corner, low floor etc.
Review by camiuribe
Fast shipping accurate description a+ transaction
(Posted on 5/18/2016)
Review by cawaazyteacher
This is really cool !
(Posted on 5/18/2016)
Review by Alejandro
i was well pleased with quality , i brought for gift ,it did not disappoint. Thank you collectibles buy (Posted on 3/31/2016)
Review by Emily
great item I love it (Posted on 3/12/2016)
- All the products will be delivered from our warehouse which is located in India
- At collectiblesbuy, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility, every time. And for such an express service we trust our service partners as DHL and FED EX airway shipping. 90% of our valuable orders are shipped from India only which takes a period of 3 to 7 working days.
- Hope to serve you with trust, satisfaction and a memorable experience of dealing with us.
- we here at CB value the precious time of our clients and promise to process our order in maximum of 3 days time.
- In case any orders encountered under out of stock category the customer will be informed well in advance and the item will be kept under consideration to keep in track with the purchase.
- The custom charges will have to be paid be paid by the customer according to the norms of the delivery area and country
- we also have the option of sea shipping for whole sale orders.
- CB regrets not to provide delivery services to APO/FPO, P.O Box and in countries including Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Ukraine, Guam and Malta.
- We promise to deliver high quality item with return accepted within 14 days of purchase
- Retrun Shipping Paid by the Buyer in case product received in good condition and buyer wants to just return the item.
- in case of damaged delivery, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price only.
Nautical Signal Lights: Nautical signal lights are also called navigational lights these are used in ships to signal ships activity to avoid accidents.
Navigational lights are used in ships since long, previously two common models used named Anchor light and Starboard lights.
Few Historic Events when searchlight has been used
In First World War searchlights were first used to create "artificial moonlight" to enhance opportunities for night attacks.
In the Second World War searchlights were used to detect and track enemy aircraft at night. It was used by Germany.They were used in three main sizes, 60, 150 and 200 centimeters. When First World War was end after the end war German development of searchlights was effectively stopped.it resumed in 1927. At the outset of the war, searchlights were combined with acoustic direction-finders, with the direction-finders guiding the searchlights to the right part of the sky, where they swept until they found the target. Later in the war, the searchlights were radar-directed. The searchlights were based around extremely high-powered Carbonic Arc Lamps.
Royal Navy used searchlights in 1882 to prevent Egyptian forces from staffing artillery at Alexandria.
The value of searchlights had become widely recognized. Searchlights were also used by battleships and other capital vessels to locate attacking torpedo boats and were installed on many coastal artillery batteries for aiding night combat. Searchlights were occasionally used tactically in ground battles.
Our Searchlight models: We have created these lamps on tripod to decorate inside your home and offices. These can be easily install and gently burn with low lighting bulb. These models are vintage model theme modern furniture lamp. These models have been made using original ship model specification. These lamps burn in dark place to get spot brightness.