- All the products will be delivered from our warehouse which is located in India
- At collectiblesbuy, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility, every time. And for such an express service we trust our service partners as DHL and FED EX airway shipping. 90% of our valuable orders are shipped from India only which takes a period of 3 to 7 working days.
- Hope to serve you with trust, satisfaction and a memorable experience of dealing with us.
- we here at CB value the precious time of our clients and promise to process our order in maximum of 3 days time.
- In case any orders encountered under out of stock category the customer will be informed well in advance and the item will be kept under consideration to keep in track with the purchase.
- The custom charges will have to be paid be paid by the customer according to the norms of the delivery area and country
- we also have the option of sea shipping for whole sale orders.
- CB regrets not to provide delivery services to APO/FPO, P.O Box and in countries including Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Ukraine, Guam and Malta.
- We promise to deliver high quality item with return accepted within 14 days of purchase
- Retrun Shipping Paid by the Buyer in case product received in good condition and buyer wants to just return the item.
- in case of damaged delivery, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price only.
A Telescope is an instrument that is used to view distant objects. If you want to look at the planets, you can use a telescope. The higher the magnification on the telescope, the better your view will be. It's used to see distant objects from animals and landscape, to search space, planets.
History & Invention:
In 1608, Hans Lippershey, a German born Dutch citizen invented a refracting telescope in Middelburg, Netherlands. Lippershey tried to lay claim on a device with three times magnification. His telescope had a concave eyepiece aligned with a convex objective lens. There is a story behind goes that he got the idea for his design after observing two children in his shop holding up two lenses that made a distant weather vane appear close. Others charged at the time that he stole the design from another eyeglass maker, Zacharias Jansen.
The lens telescope is still in use today in smaller telescopes, but many larger and more powerful telescopes use a reflective mirror and eyepiece combination that was initially invented by Isaac Newton. Called a “Newtonian” telescope after its inventor, these types of telescopes have a polished mirror at the end of a tube, which reflects the image into an eyepiece at the top of the tube.
Ancient Ship Telescopes: After Telescopes Invention they have been used in many places to see far things near, specially telescopes during that era used by Sailors and Pirates to see far distance ships, ports for their safety purpose. Many telescopes were developed time to time depending on magnification powers and advancement models. In 18 th century these telescopes were famous on a large scale when trading through ships was improving, people from ships and ports used Harbor master telescopes to see their ships in sea water and used to arrange required logistics.
Our Telescope Models: We have created these telescopes inspired by those antique telescopes which were used by Pirates or on sea ships. These models look antique. These are handmade collection. These are made by brass with different polishes and their tripods are made of rosewood.
- Harbour Master Telescopes
- Griffith Astro Telescopes
- US Navy Telescopes
- Royal Navy Telescopes
- Earlier London Telescopes
- Pirate model hand telescopes