Beautifully crafted antique vintage style nautical mini scuba helmet. Highly detailed. Made of metal and measures 8" inches tall . Perfect for any scuba diving fanatic .It would look great on any home office desk, book shelf, table, game room, garage or man cave.
- All the products will be delivered from our warehouse which is located in India
- At collectiblesbuy, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility, every time. And for such an express service we trust our service partners as DHL and FED EX airway shipping. 90% of our valuable orders are shipped from India only which takes a period of 3 to 7 working days.
- Hope to serve you with trust, satisfaction and a memorable experience of dealing with us.
- we here at CB value the precious time of our clients and promise to process our order in maximum of 3 days time.
- In case any orders encountered under out of stock category the customer will be informed well in advance and the item will be kept under consideration to keep in track with the purchase.
- The custom charges will have to be paid be paid by the customer according to the norms of the delivery area and country
- we also have the option of sea shipping for whole sale orders.
- CB regrets not to provide delivery services to APO/FPO, P.O Box and in countries including Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Ukraine, Guam and Malta.
- We promise to deliver high quality item with return accepted within 14 days of purchase
- Retrun Shipping Paid by the Buyer in case product received in good condition and buyer wants to just return the item.
- in case of damaged delivery, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price only.
Introduction:Diving helmets are worn mainly by professional divers engaged in surface supplied diving, though many models can be adapted for use with scuba equipment.
The helmet seals the whole of the diver's head from the water, it allows the diver to see clearly underwater, provides the diver with breathing gas, protects the diver's head when doing heavy or dangerous work, and usually provides voice communications with the surface other divers.
Did you know?
At the turn of the last century the U S NAVY was using any and all diving equipment avalible. They had no set procedures or policies,and diving techniques were not standerdized.In 1912 U S Navy Gunner G.D. Stillson wrote a report critical of the Navy's techniques and equipment. In typical military fashion, two years later Stillson was assigned the job of evaluating the Navy's diving program. In 1915 his report not only addressed policies and techniques but included drawings for a helmet that would become the Mark V. By 1836 the Deane brothers had produced the world's first diving manual, Method of Using Deane's Patent Diving Apparatus which explained in detail the workings of the apparatus and pump, plus safety precautions.
The first successful diving helmets were produced by the brothers Charles and John Deane in the 1820s.They Inspired by a fire accident he witnessed in a stable in England. The brothers had insufficient funds to build the equipment themselves, so they sold the patent to their employer.
By 1836 the Deane brothers had produced the world's first diving manual, Method of Using Deane's Patent Diving Apparatus which explained in detail the workings of the apparatus and pump, plus safety precautions.
List of Famous Dive Helmets
Contemporary Chinese 3 Bolt Dive Helmet
12 Bolt Diving Helmet Good Starter Helmet
1942 Schrader Navy MK V Dive Helmet
Vintage SNEAD Shallow Water Dive Helmet
Antique Draeger 3 Bolt Diving Helmet
Chilean Diving Helmet
1945 Morse Commercial Dive Helmet
Admiralty pattern Siebe Gorman Royal Navy 6 bolt Dive Helmet Ca 1960
Nippon Sensu Japanese Diving Helmet